- This event has passed.
July 1 - July 19
- ❖ Exposure to STEAM: Field trips, research, workshops, internships, college student mentoring
- ❖ Math & Science Group Study Sessions ~ Mid-term & Finals Review Sessions;
- ❖ College readiness activities & access to “STEAM Buddies & Role models”
- ❖ Civic engagement, community service and leadership opportunities;
- ❖ Standardized Test Preparation
- ❖ Some one-on-one tutoring
- ❖ An empowering culture that builds self-confidence, character and team building
FOR WHO: Serious middle/high school Black and girls of color interested in Science Technology Engineering Arts & Math (STEAM) can join a network of Sister to Sister International STEAM Sistahs on the Move!
WHY JOIN: STSI has been a leader in promoting STEAM Education for Girls of Color, who are grossly under-represented in STEAM fields. Since 2009 we have been developing a pipeline of successful girls from middle to high school, college to careers in STEAM.
STEAM ACADEMY October 1st, – May 31st (Rolling Admissions) &
STEAM CAMP – Summer Camp: July 1-19, 2019
WHAT DOES MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE?
*ALL SERVICES ARE FREE FOR COMMITTED STUDENTS & PARENTS/GUARDIANS
s2si.org ~ email@example.com ~ 914-207-0368 ~ @stsionthemove ~ /sistertosisterinternational
Cheryl Brannan, MS ~ STSI Founder & STEAM Program Architect
Crystal Bonds, MA ~ STEAM Program Consultant